top of page

Personal tax

I can help with: ​

  • Calculating and submitting self-assessment tax returns

  • Tax estimates

  • Tax planning

  • Sole trade and partnership accounts

  • Rental property accounts

  • Utilising losses

  • Establishing tax residency

  • Fiscal residency certificates

I am knowledgeable about many of the tax issues that can arise for high net worth individuals, including:

  • Trust income

  • EIS/SEIS/SITR/VCT claims

  • Capital gains tax

  • Foreign income

  • Managing overseas income when domiciled outside of the UK

bottom of page